Re: Housekeeping (Was Re: FE Package Status of Sep 4, 2006)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Rahul schrieb:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

7 packages not available in extras devel but present in release
-> for the em8300{,-kmod} stuff it's understandable at this point of
time. But all of this stuff should be fixed before we branch for FE6.
gaim-gaym doesn't work with gaim 2.0 iirc -> we should announce this
when F{CE}6 ships. Is it in the release notes already?
No. Feel free to.

No thanks, I won't. I can't do everything on my own and I have a long
todo-list already. *And* I don't know the details behind this. The
maintainer of that package should handle that.

I wasnt specifically asking you to do that.

Rahul