Christian Iseli's %ghost pyo patrol

Hi,

I didn't see any mention of it on the list - Christian automated the
task of finding non-compliant pyo packaging and bugzilla'ing it. This
is one of the most useful exercises I've seen being done though
bugzilla. Thanks for you efforts, Christian!

Maybe other global tasks could be handled in a similar fashion like
the needs.rebuild flag. Having all in bugzilla gives a more complete
task list per packager.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net