Closing bugs

Hi -

I am the maintainer for a FE package. If I fix the problem (in this case stopping ghosting pyo files), what is the correct resolution of the bug? I have done "make build" so it should get copied to the repository soon.

The resolutions seem to fit the redhat model (ERRATA, NEXTRELEASE...), rather than the continuous FE model.

Thanks

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jeremy jeremysanders net>
http://www.jeremysanders.net/                Cambridge, UK