Re: Mass rebuild: Rebuild your packages for fc6

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:32:40 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> If possible, please recreate this list based on packages in the
> repository and not based on the needs.rebuild files.

One way I could do this is by grabbing all the src.rpm's from the repo,
and check the "Build Date" field.  Then I need to filter through cvs
log, to see what actually happened for "don't need rebuild" cases...

I guess the best time to grab the src.rpm's from the repo is right
after a push... (the master repo is on fedoraproject.org, right?)

Any other ideas ?

					Christian