Re: Correcting directory ownership of /usr/share/omf in Fedora

Brian Pepple wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 12:46 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
Is this fixed scrollkeeper going to be issued as an update for FC-5 or
am I going to have to retain ownership of /usr/share/omf in the FC-5
branches of my affected package(s)?
Looking in cvs, I see that scrollkeeper only owns /usr/share/omf in the development "branch", and not the older (e.g. FC-5) branches. So I shall continue to have my packages own /usr/share/omf for the older releases when necessary.

That's fine for older branches.

I still see no resolution or any solution in sight for the fact that most packages which currently own /usr/share/omf don't require scrollkeeper and that thus scrollkeeper owning /usr/share/omf now isn't any help at all, and thus all the filed bugs are a bit bogus.

Regards,

Hans