Re: Correcting directory ownership of /usr/share/omf in Fedora

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 08:07 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>
> > I still see no resolution or any solution in sight for the fact that
> > most packages which currently own /usr/share/omf don't require
> > scrollkeeper and that thus scrollkeeper owning /usr/share/omf now isn't
> > any help at all, and thus all the filed bugs are a bit bogus.
>
> It's not necessarily that the bugs aren't bogus, it's just not immediately
> clear what the best fix/resolution is for packages that don't Requires:
> scrollkeeper.

Well, if a package has omf files, they should have Requires(post) &
Requires(postun) on scrollkeeper.  Which prevents scrollkeeper from
being removed from the system, unless this behavior has changed in
Rawhide.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E