Unowned directories

I see quite a few FE packages that do not own
directories that they create. These are mostly
package data directories in %{_datadir}. In fact,
there are also some guilty Core packages. I think
packagers (and reviewers) should be more careful
about this, since uninstalling these package
leave cruft behind.

I do not know how to create an exhaustive list,
however here are some of the more prominent ones:
wine-core
wxGTK-devel
CastPodder
pcb