Re: Transaction Check Error

CS> Do we currently have any way to check for these?

I think someone has a script.  Or maybe it involves just installing
every package.

CS> And how do we resolve which package gets to own this file?

Well, packages are allowed to conflict in Extras, although it's better
if the conflicts are explicit via a Conflicts: header.  But for
something like this, it should be a simple matter for the two
maintainers to decide how to resolve the conflict.

 - J<