Re: Transaction Check Error

On 9/8/06, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:

CS> Do we currently have any way to check for these?

I think someone has a script.  Or maybe it involves just installing
every package.

Couldn't the build system warn about something like this?  The build
system has all the packages, and should be able to obtain all the
files for each package in some type of database which it can quickly
check for conflicts.