Re: Unowned directories

On 9/8/06, Gérard Milmeister <gemi bluewin ch> wrote:
I see quite a few FE packages that do not own
directories that they create.

I always find hard to determine this, both for new packaging or
reviews and, despite I am running rpmlint on everything I touch, I
never saw a warning from it about this (somewhat common) mistake.
So, assuming rpmlint is not checking directory ownerships, is this
feaute _that_ hard to implement?