Orphaning 'mantis' (Web-based bugtracking system)

Hello,

I am going to discontinue maintainer-ship of the 'mantis' package. It is
not used by me anymore and I do not want to implement upgrade mechanisms
(which would be probably required for the current FC-5 version) without
testing them.

Recent package requires important security updates.

Enrico