Orphaning 'rpmDirectoryCheck' (Tool to detect some RPM packaging errors)

Hello,

I am going to drop 'rpmDirectoryCheck' from the FC-6 branch. I am the
upstream maintainer too but do not see where this tool is used. Recent
'rpm' contains a require-used-directories feature so the passive test
functionality of the tool is replaced fully by an active policy.

Enrico