Re: We are evaluating building packages from Fedora Extras for RHEL

On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 21:04 +0100, Paul wrote:

> If I submit and maintain something for a commercial product
> (irrespective of the company), I would expect some degree of protection
> from that company if BigCorpUSA decided to have ago.

Here's where I think there's a misconception.  This is not about
submitting and maintaining something for a commercial product.  EE is
not a commercial product.  RHEL is a commercial product.  People
participating in this are not packaging for RHEL, they are packaging for
EE.  The Red Hat name is not even on half the proposed names for the
project.

-Toshio