Re: Correcting directory ownership of /usr/share/omf in Fedora

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 09:07 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to but shared dirs like this into the filesystem package? The same goes for /usr/share/applications and /usr/share/icons/hicolor/XxX/apps

(On FC5)
hicolor-icon-theme owns these directories so anything installing files
here should Require: hicolor-icon-theme.  hicolor-icon-theme is a
package of directories similar to filesystem.

Ah,

I didn't know that I just tried to edit the "GTK+ icon cache" part of the ScripletSnippets wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ScriptletSnippets?action=edit#head-7103f6c38d1b5735e8477bdd569ad73ea2c49bda
to add a note to this that when you put files in the /usr/share/icons/hicolor hierarchy your package must have a "Requires: hicolor-icon-theme", but I couldn't because I don't have edit rights on that page, can someone who does have the nescesarry rights add a note about this there?

Regards,

Hans