Extras Beat writer for release notes (was: Re: exim-sa (Re: [Fwd: Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-09-12])

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> Sound fine to me. But we should at least mention that in the release
> notes FC6. Could you please add a note to
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Extras
> please? tia!

Site note:

I get more and more the impression that we need to have an Extras
contributor that officially maintains
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Extras properly and makes
sure all the important stuff gets mentioned there for each release. Any
volunteers?

CU
thl