Re: Would like to import CORE into Fedora (naming problem)

On 13/09/06, Laurent Rineau
<laurent rineau__fedora_extras normalesup org> wrote:
During the review of CGAL¹ (bug #199168), a problem was raised by Ralf C.: the
first version of CGAL-devel was shipping CORE², a dependency of CGAL. That
library installs its headers into /usr/include/CORE/* and Ralf said that the
name "CORE" is too general for an inclusion into FE.

I personally think that Ralf is over reacting. It would be a directory
in /usr/lib (i.e. /usr/lib/CORE) right? I don't see a problem.