Re: Final reminder, Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

Christian Iseli wrote:
> This is the final reminder that all FE packages should be rebuilt for FC-6.

> It appears the following packages you maintain still have a needs.rebuild
> file in the devel directory.

Ignore my last email.  I didn't realize I had to manually remove
needs.rebuild.  For some reason I thought the build process was going to
remove it.  I don't know why I thought it would, I guess I misread
something earlier.  I'll get up-imapproxy done in a little bit.