Re: Final reminder, Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

I have been very busy with graduate work, sorry!  I will try to do it
this weekend.

On 9/14/06, Christian Iseli <Christian Iseli licr org> wrote:
Hi,

This is the final reminder that all FE packages should be rebuilt for FC-6.

Please see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-September/msg00367.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-August/msg00611.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/FC6MassRebuild

It appears the following packages you maintain still have a needs.rebuild
file in the devel directory.

Regards,
                                        Christian
----