Re: Reminder: rebuild your FE packages for FC6 *by the end of this week*

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Christian Iseli wrote:

> I'll send another round of nagmails shortly...
>
> Attached is a list of packages that were *not* rebuilt since Sun Aug
> 27, but their needs.rebuild file has been removed.  Please check it for
> potential mistakes...

Your script isn't catching all. gaim-otr has not been rebuild yet, because
for some reason it fails to create its configure script. I haven't been
able to reproduce this outside mock. It still contains the needs.rebuild
file as well.

Paul