Re: openmpi

DL> Well, I *would* update the copy in extras, if I could, but last I
DL> checked my extras CVS access still isn't enabled.

I checked the account system and it does look as if you have been
approved for cvsextras membership.  It generally takes an hour
between approval and everything propagating through the system, so you
should be ready to go.  If not, you'll need to bug an admin to see
what's keeping things from working.

 - J<