Re: Final reminder, Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

Hello.

Christian Iseli wrote:
> This is the final reminder that all FE packages should be rebuilt for FC-6.
>
> Please see
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-September/msg00367.html
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-August/msg00611.html
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/FC6MassRebuild
>
> It appears the following packages you maintain still have a needs.rebuild
> file in the devel directory.
>
> Regards,
> 					Christian
> ----
> planet

Thanks for the reminder! I did that last night:

[rich katrina devel]$ plague-client detail 17357

Detail for Job ID 17357 (planet):
Source: planet-2_0-1
Target: fedora-development-extras
Submitter: rich phekda gotadsl co uk
Archjobs:
    noarch: ppc3.fedora.redhat.com    done/done

Changelog:

* Thu Sep 14 2006 Richard Dawe <rich phekda gotadsl co uk> - 2.0-1
- Update to official 2.0 release.
- Include PKG-INFO in the documentation.

* Thu Sep 14 2006 Richard Dawe <rich phekda gotadsl co uk> -
1.0-0.7.20060218pre
- .pyo files should no longer be %ghost'ed (bug #205393)
- Updated to follow latest Python packaging guidelines.

Thanks, bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~phekda/richdawe/ ]

"You can't evaluate a man by logic alone."
  -- McCoy, "I, Mudd", Star Trek