Re: Initial Proposal for doing Enterprise Extras

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> I would like to suggest the following plan for Enterprise Extras:
>
> 1) There are 4 channels per {Scientific/Centos} Enterprise Linux
>      extras
>      extras-devel
>      extras-testing
>      extras-updates

Frankly, *way* too much complexity here.  Heck, we don't even have
a -testing repo for FE yet.  When/if we figure out -testing for *all* of
Extras, then EE will naturally benefit from it as well.

At least at first, I'd strongly recommend following usual Extras rolling
Release policy for EE as well.

-- Rex