Some bad news (well.. maybe)

Hello All,

I am regrettably going to be with drawning my packaging efforts post Fedora Core/Extras 6.

I am now working 2 jobs and have little time for my, soon to be wife, let alone Fedora.

I will complete the packages I have that are required for FE6 (HelixPlayer and gdk-pixbuf). Once Fedora Core/Extras 6 is released, I will put all my packages up on the orphans wiki page.

Thanks

Michael