Re: Some bad news (well.. maybe)

Michael J. Knox wrote:
I will complete the packages I have that are required for FE6 (HelixPlayer and gdk-pixbuf). Once Fedora Core/Extras 6 is released, I will put all my packages up on the orphans wiki page.

When it's time, could you also post a list of your orphaned game packages to fedora-games-list where they might find owners more quickly?

Thanks,

--Wart