Re: Some bad news (well.. maybe)

Michael J. Knox wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am regrettably going to be with drawning my packaging efforts post
> Fedora Core/Extras 6.
>
> I am now working 2 jobs and have little time for my, soon to be wife,
> let alone Fedora.
Sad to see you leave us for the moment, Michael. Best of wishes for your
marriage and jobs. (You'll be rejoining us eventually, right? :O)

> I will complete the packages I have that are required for FE6
> (HelixPlayer and gdk-pixbuf). Once Fedora Core/Extras 6 is released, I
> will put all my packages up on the orphans wiki page.
I am quite a huge fan of AbiWord, and that uses ots. May I take ownership
of it when you go, then? Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479