build problem for x86_64

Hello, for the new ctapi package version 2.0.11 I must disable the EMT64
build, because  the install script fails. And without such an system it
is not possible to solve it, because on the mock system I can't see the
generated files:(
When someone with some time and an EMT64 system can fix it then I can
enable the build for EMT64.
The srpm file shut be available next time. Or contact me for the spec file.

Thanks
Frank