Re: rpms/graphviz/devel graphviz.spec,1.26,1.27

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006, Peter Gordon wrote:
Don't forget to update the owners/owners.list file in CVS when you take over the package. :P

Oh, I know; I was waiting until Oliver got back to me about the other packages I offered to take over (change them in one fell swoop, and whatnot). I understand your concern, though. :)

     Jima