Re: Cyrus IMAP

> I have been having no luck with a test upgrade from FC2 to FC5 in terms of
> Cyrus IMAPd.
>
> As far as I can tell the upgrade to FC4 should pose few problems, as it is
> essentially the same data structure, but
> I just can't get the 2.3 up and running properly.

When I did a yum-upgrade from FC4 (cyrus-imapd 2.2.x) to FC5 (2.3.x),
i.e. started up 2.3 with 2.2 files sitting on disk, it set about
converting things.  The conversion of the deliver.db [BDB format] went
off into la-la land (I killed it after it had dribbled 1GB onto the
disk).  Instead, I did...

   rm tls_sessions.db deliver.db

... and let it convert the rest.  (There's a Mac OS X upgrade script
out there that does exactly this, by the way.)

The resulting FC5 mail system has *not* been thoroughly tested.  Your
mileage may vary.  I may not know what I'm talking about.

Will