Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Ville Skyttä wrote:
Hi,

The deadline for the FE mass rebuild for FC6 was today, 153 packages
which are still in the devel (package) repo have not had their
needs.rebuild file treated in CVS.

gdl

This slipped through my fingers and now I'm battling an apparent gcc issue. It built fine on Jul 3, but fails now.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                  303-415-9701 x222