Re: librsync orphaned

Hello folks,

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> I think you just have to  follow the guidelines here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/AWOL_Maintainers

why just wait another three weeks (!) when the maintainer already had three
weeks time after the initial reminder for the mass rebuild?

Original maintainer didn't build the package until now, so I really would
like to take it soon. I talked with Thorsten resulting in when there's no
real complaining by the folks here, taking should work...

Greetings,
  Robert