Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Tue Sep 19 13:48:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I'll happily take over the following:
>
>> openmpi
>> rblcheck
>> tetex-prosper

  I think I may have undercut you on rblcheck.  I emailed Oliver Falk and
got his approval to take over banner, bwm-ng, graphviz, ngrep, rblcheck,
and scanssh.  All of these packages (except graphviz, which was a couple
days ago) have been rebuilt as of his morning, as he just gave me his
okay.
  If you really do want rblcheck, or want to co-maintain, feel free to let
me know.

      Jima