lft (was: rpms/Gtk-Perl/devel dead.package, NONE, 1.1 Gtk-Perl.spec, 1.5, NONE Makefile, 1.1, NONE filter-depends.sh, 1.1, NONE needs.rebuild, 1.1, NONE sources, 1.2, NONE)

CI> There are 6 more orphaned packages that I'm thinking of marking as
CI> dead too (they still have a needs.rebuild file):

CI> lft

Hmm, I use this quite a bit and it still seems to be supported
upstream.

I'll happily take it over unless someone else wants it.

 - J<