Re: librsync orphaned

On 9/19/06, Robert Scheck <fedora-extras-list listman linuxnetz de> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> I think you just have to  follow the guidelines here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/AWOL_Maintainers

why just wait another three weeks (!) when the maintainer already had three
weeks time after the initial reminder for the mass rebuild?

Because rules are rules?

Original maintainer didn't build the package until now, so I really would
like to take it soon. I talked with Thorsten resulting in when there's no
real complaining by the folks here, taking should work...

If someone from the upper spheres (a.k.a. Thorsten) agrees with you
short-circuiting the policy, that's fine also for me.