Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> The deadline for the FE mass rebuild for FC6 was today, 153 packages
> which are still in the devel (package) repo have not had their
> needs.rebuild file treated in CVS.
>
> Attachments:
> - not-treated.txt: the 153 packages above

> Cleanup of packages listed in not-treated.txt from the devel package
> repo will start today.  Changing their status to orphaned and removing
> them from comps will be done a bit later

gaim-otr does not build in mock. It seems the configure script is not
generated. I cannot reproduce this, as it builds fine on my machines.
So it is not a lack of maintaining that is causing gaim-otr to have not
been rebuild. So please don't orphan the package.

Paul