Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 16:59 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> gaim-guifications was on the list of packages not rebuilt. Since I'm a
> happy user of this and would rather not see it die, is it OK if I take
> over maintainership of this and rebuild it? I've already got a working
> SRPM for FC-6.

Since no one objected, I added myself to the CC list of
gaim-guifications as a co-maintainer, successfully rebuilt this package,
and nuked the needs.rebuild.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway || Red Hat || Fedora || Aurora || GPG ID: 93054260

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always
that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence
and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We
will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in
our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended
from fearful men -- not from men who feared to write, to speak, to
associate and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."
-- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954