Re: inactive extras contributors in cvsextras

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 18:48 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Hmmm, yes, we probably have lot of AWOL maintainers in cvsextras. We
> probably should take a closer look at the cvsexras group.
>
> /me wanders off and runs some commands
>
> Okay, what do do with all of those? Any false positives?

Personally, if they don't have any packages due to the AWOL packages, I
don't think they should be in the cvsextras group.  They can always go
thru the maintainers process again if they wish to maintain a package in
the future.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E