Re: inactive extras contributors in cvsextras

Bill Nottingham schrieb:
> Brian Pepple (bpepple fedoraproject org) said:
>> Personally, if they don't have any packages due to the AWOL packages, I
>> don't think they should be in the cvsextras group.  They can always go
>> thru the maintainers process again if they wish to maintain a package in
>> the future.

+0.75 (see below for the other 0.25)

> I don't know about redoing the process - maybe just set an 'inactive' flag?

Would be a good idea, but the accounts system doesn't offer one.

> For example, at least one of the people you mentioned is currently on an
> extended vacation....

Well, they only get removed from the cvsextras group. We can re-add them
easily later at any point without much overhead if we want to. Call that
process "'inactive' flag"

Cu
thl