Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Le mercredi 20 septembre 2006 à 12:17 -0600, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :

> Nicolas> Le mardi 19 septembre 2006 à 10:31 -0600, Kevin Fenzi a écrit
> Nicolas> :
> >> I would be happy to co-maintain and then take over the following if
> >> the maintainers do not re-appear:
> >>
> >> rdiff-backup gentium-fonts charis-fonts linux-libertine-fonts
>
> Nicolas> Make sure to check dejavu-lgc-fonts (in core) and
> Nicolas> dejavu-fonts (in extras) since the fontconfig bits have
> Nicolas> changed a little since FC5 time.
>
> Can you be more specific on what changes?

New fontconfig conf file organisation :
1. if these packages provide a fontconfig conf file it probably needs to
be reviewed and renamed
2. if they don't the system has become streamlined enough they should
get one

> I went ahead and added myself to CC for the above and rebuilt them.
> However, linux-libertine-fonts Requires: fontforge,

Surely this is a BR there

> which in turn
> BuildRequires: libuninameslist-devel
>
> So, I am going to look at pinging those maintainers and pushing out
> builds for fc6

You probably want to update the fontconfig snapshot at the same time

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot