Re: Packages with dependencies to removed mass-rebuild ones

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 11:43 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> > Packages with dropped/to-be-dropped dependencies:
>
> > fbdesk
> > fluxbox
> > fluxconf
>
> I'll take these (if only to avoid the screaming on /. of Fedora
> crippling for fluxbox users), and their deps.

Note that packages in this list are not in need for a new maintainer per
se.  Some packages they *depend on* are.

>  What were the dropped deps for these guys?

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-September/msg00686.html

fluxbox: artwiz-aleczapka-fonts, pyxdg
fbdesk, fluxconf: fluxbox