Re: Initial Proposal for doing Enterprise Extras

Hi

I've been following the discussions about the technical issues
regarding having an Extras for RHEL, and a thought keeps recurring.
Dag, Dries, Mathias Saou and a a handful of other people have been
successfully shipping rpms for Fedora and RHEL (and others) for a
while now. I realize that requirements of the new repository and build
system are very very different, but really, wouldn't it be worth
talking more with those guys, as I'm sure they've learnt a lot of hard
lessons during their work, which this new project could learn from.

Jonathan.