Re: Initial Proposal for doing Enterprise Extras

hello!

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
B) That the level of testing would meet what someone who is running
mission critical apps have a level of trust.

has someone given thought to what is this level-of-qa required ? and how / who / when / where its going to get done ?

C) That if a package is broken, how is it broken, why is it broken,
and who/when is fixing it.

I suppose this will follow on from my question above.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219 icq