Re: repo layout for EPEL (Re: Initial Proposal for doing Enterprise Extras)

On Sunday 24 September 2006 2:48 pm, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> > testing/el4/
> > testing/el5/
> > el4/
> > el5/
>
> that looks good to me, with one change. Move testing to under the
> {release}/ so it becomes el4/{testing,stable}/{arch}/ - makes life a lot
> easier for Rsync targets.
how so ?  if i dont want testing  i can add --exclude=testing  and i wont get
it in either scheme  if dont want el4  but want testing  --exclude=el4  will
work also   how does adding your extra layer make it easier for rsync?

i think we should stay consistent with the existing extras layout.

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
Proud Australian