Re: repo layout for EPEL (Re: Initial Proposal for doing Enterprise Extras)

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Also, one point we need to still keep in mind is that *all* of these packages have already seen light+life on FedoraCore{something}, and there isnt any testing-repo there, so its pretty much anyone using the pkg, and doing his/her yum updates regularly, like every good child should, has been eaten/bitten/suckered by most of the bugs. { or do I live in false hope ? }

Fedora Core has a testing repository. Fedora Extras and EPEL should have one too. Nobody uses the testing repository, so we will skip that process is a lame idea.

Rahul