cvsextras membership

Hi.
(If this mail reaches the list twice I'm sorry. The first mail I sent
didn't seem to reach the list)
Until yesterday I was a member of the cvsextras group. Apparently I was
sorted out because of inactivity. Now I've got my package (initng)
approved and can't do that. I was told to ask on this list to get my
membership back. Someone please help me?

/Daniel