Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-09-26

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 05:20 +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius <rc040203    > writes:
> > Wasn't there supposed to be a package freeze before the mass-rebuild?
> >
> > Apparently not, ...
>
> "Open"Motif was zapped for licensing reasons, this was announced well in
> advance. The affected packages have to be rebuilt against lesstif.
If you're on this list for a little while, you know my opinion on this
matter and on how this was exercised.

Fact is: The OpenMotif packages had been around during the mass rebuild.
Release management has failed to remove them in time - lack of
coordination between FC and FE.

Ralf