Re: Undefined non-weak symbol from rpmlint

> Perhaps I can search from which wxEVT_LOG_ERRMESSAGE or so come,
> however, I have no idea about _ZN9polycross11segmentlistD1Ev or so (I have
> never saw the function name like this). I would appreciate it if you
> can help for this, thanks.

_ZN9polycross11segmentlistD1Ev seems like a mangled name function. It
seems to me that symbols are mangled by the C++ compiler. Maybe it is
something like polycross::segmentlist. Anyway it should be mangled
similarly in the library providing the symbol.

--
Pat