Packages in need of a rebuild just before the release.

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Sep 27 18:47:19 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 09:58 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Perhaps there could be
> a fork in CVS before the release, so I could fix the FC-6 branch?

That's how it has been done before.  I'm not aware when the FC-6 branch
is planned to be forked off devel, but I'm pretty sure you'll have time
to prepare the FC-6 packages from the FC-6 branch.

> Who is managing the release process BTW (of fedora extras)?

What? :)

I'm not sure if the release process consists of anything else besides
the mass rebuild and eventually taking snapshots of the devel package
and CVS repos and relabeling the snapshots as FC-6.  I'm watching the
rebuild, don't know if the latter tasks have been assigned to anyone
yet.  I suppose they should be done roughly at the same time when FC CVS
is branched for FC-6.