Re: nagios and SELinux

Rahul Sundaram píše v Čt 28. 09. 2006 v 00:23 +0530:
> Dan Horák wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have troubles with running Nagios on a CentOS 4 machine with SELinux
> > enabled. Can be run Nagios from Extras on Fedora Core with SELinux in
> > enforcing mode?
>

> Yes it does. I havent used it extensively though. So there might be
> policy issues.

I forgot to write that the problems are with the web interface (cgi
scripts trying to read the logs from /var/log or even to be started).
The monitoring part runs well.

And yes, they are policy issues with httpd. The starting of the cgi is
quite easy to fix (set the context to httpd_sys_script_exec_t), but the
read access for /var/log/nagios looks bad. At least for me :-)

		Dan