Re: New comps group proposal: audio-production

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 11:17:35AM -0700, Anthony Green wrote:

>     <_name>Sound and Video</_name>
>     <_name>Audio Production</_name>

I may not be qualified, but it seems to me that if an application fits well
into an existing category (which is the case here) we shouldn't add more
category. There are certainly some categories missing and allready many
categories, so I think that new categories should only added when packages
cannot be categorized.

--
Pat