Re: New comps group proposal: audio-production

> Hm, I'd like to somewhat avoid fracturing the comps file too much. Is
> there a reason Sound & Video isn't appropriate?

* As currently described in the comps file, Sound & Video is for
consumers of sound & video, not creators.

* The list of proposed packages for the creators group is just a
fraction of what we eventually hope to move over into Extras from
PlanetCCRMA.  Even with the multitude of media players in Core/Extras,
the content creation tools will drown them out.  Given that most people
will likely be looking for players, rather than content creation tools,
I think separating these two groups makes perfect sense.

> Would we split again
> for video production?

Fair enough.  We could make it an audio-video-production group.

AG